Nagasaki University Sato Yo International Scholarship in Japan: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified and outstanding international undergraduate and postgraduate students for Nagasaki University Sato Yo International Scholarship who wish to enroll in a degree program at Nagasaki University in Japan for 2020/2021 academic session.
Privately financed foreign students (undergraduate and graduate) already enrolled in Nagasaki University are eligible for this scholarship. Every year, Nagasaki University recruits graduate students from overseas and recommends the selected candidates to the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Nagasaki University, Japan
Scholarships to be taken at: Nagasaki University, Japan
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Yen (120,000 & 180,000) respectively
Subject Eligibility: Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Nagasaki University Sato Yo International Scholarship in Japan;
- Candidates must be international student
- The award is available for Undergraduate and Master’s courses offered in the University.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must have a bachelor degree certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate and master’s degree at Nagasaki University, Japan
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Nagasaki University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for the Nagasaki University Sato Yo International Scholarship in Japan
How- To- Apply
As part of application process for this opportunity, eligible candidates are required to apply to be enrolled in the applicable program first; thereafter they can send their application for this scholarship award.
Application Deadline: June 2020
Visit the Official website for further details