ECU Scholarship Description:
Edith Cowan University International Merit Scholarships are available in Australia for international students. This scholarship is available for Bachelor’s level programs in all subjects taught at Edith Cowan University. ECU scholarship deadline is 30 July 2019.
This program offers a Bachelor’s Degree Scholarship.
The university offers courses.
You will receive a 20% discount on your tuition fees during your ECU course.
International applicants are welcome (not for Australian or New Zealand citizens).
Criteria for eligibility:
You must meet the following requirements to be eligible for this scholarship:
- Be a citizen in one of the countries mentioned above
- You have attained a high academic level in your previous studies (as measured by ECU).
- ECU will be accepting students for 2019-2021, 2020 and 2021.
- Meet the requirements of ECU for direct academic admission to the course you choose;
- You cannot be receiving another scholarship or sponsorship.
- You must be an International Student and not an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- You plan to pursue an undergraduate degree.
- You may study at ECU Joondalup or ECU Mount Lawley (Bunbury).
Our Admissions Office will automatically assess your ECU course application for the scholarship. You don’t need to submit a separate scholarship application.
To confirm your success, the Admissions Office will send you a separate letter regarding your scholarship and a Letter Of Offer for your course.
How to apply for an ECU scholarship course
You’re invited to apply through any one of ECU’s Authorised Agents.
You can also apply online via the ECU Online Application Portal.
You must apply through an ECU Authorised agent if you are a citizen of India or Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Bangladesh, Nigeria, or both.
To accept your scholarship, you must:
- Meet all conditions in your Letter Of Offer
- You have satisfied the admission requirements for the course you are interested in.
- Follow the instructions to accept your Letter of Intent.
- Pay the deposit and Overseas Student Health Cover as requested in your Letter Of Offer.
- Be aware of the deadlines and dates for fulfilling any requirements outlined in the Letter Of Offer.