The US Bank Scholarship Program for Students 2022 is currently available to students who are eligible for application. The U.S. Bank believes that financial education is essential to financial independence and tranquility. The U.S. Bank, Financial Genius, provides resources and tools to assist you in making better financial choices and planning for an improved future. Financial Genius 2022 Scholarship: The U.S. Bank Financial Genius 2022 Scholarship was made public through the U.S. Bank National Association.
You can earn rewards by learning about financing higher education, creating an enduring financial foundation, and creating healthy behaviors. Just sign up and take a few of the short, online, and free classes to get up to $14,000 in educational scholarships.
U S. Bank Scholarship Program is available to high school students or students enrolled at any eligible 2/4 year institution located in the U.S. The winner of the grand prize will receive a grant $20,000. This is from the Bank. In addition to the prizes, there’s a scholarship of $10,000 and three $5,000 scholarships.
Benefits Offered By The US Bank Scholarship Program For Students
The successful applicants for US Bank Scholarships will receive:
- Grand Prize (1): a scholarship benefit of $20,000. The prize is given directly to the U.S. institution or college where the winner is enrolled and is used to support academics and the prize’s fees (such as tuition and books, course material and other fees) or a particular institution or sponsor.
- Additional Awards (4): One $30,000 and three $53,000 scholarship costs are available. (Condition applies the same way as the first paragraph of the benefits that are provided). However, there is an upper limit of 1 (1) award per person.
Rules and regulations for information on entries periods
They will randomly select two (2) potential winners, one Second Prize Scholarship Award winner and one First Prize Scholarship Award winner, from among all eligible entries received during Entry Period 1. Non-winning eligible entries will automatically rollover into the Entry Period 2 drawing. See Official Rules for details on entry periods below:
The two winners will be randomly selected, one Second Prize Scholarship Award winner and one First Prize Scholarship Award winner from all eligible entries received during Entry Period 1. The entries that do not win will carry over to the Drawing for Entry Period 2 drawing. Check out the Official Rules for further information about the entry period below:
- Complete 6 to 11 lessons – enter to win up to $4,000 (entry period 1 and 2)
- Complete 12 to 19 lessons – enter to win up to $10,000 (entry period 1 and 2)
- Complete 20+ lessons + Playlist Challenge – enter to win up to $14,000 (entry period 2)
- Campus Banking* participants only: Complete 12 lessons – enter to win $1,500 (entry period 2)
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
Eligibility Criteria For These US Bank Online Scholarship 2022
US Bank Scholarship 2022 are open to high school students and undergraduates of accredited U.S. universities/colleges. To be considered for this program, you must fulfil the U.S. Bank Scholarship Program. Applicants must satisfy the requirements listed below:
- The eligible applicants are residents in all 50 states in the United States (except F.L. and N.Y.) and the District of Columbia.
- The applicant should not be under 13 years of age.
- In addition, candidates must be high school seniors or undergraduate students at an accredited American college before Sept. 1 2022.
- Additionally, applicants with minor children in the country of residence have to seek permission from their parents or legal guardians.
- Directors, officers, employees from U.S. Bank and their respective affiliates and agents, members, members of real estate agencies, advertising agencies as well as immediate relatives, or members of the same household with persons who fall into any of the categories above aren’t eligible to be a part of the contest or to be awarded the prize.
It is important to note that a purchase does not increase your odds of winning. Available to those who are legal citizens of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia (“U.S. “) that are 17 years old or more and who are accepted in an undergrad program (for at least six credits per term) until Sept. 1, 2023, or is an undergrad student enrolling on or after Sept. 1, 2022, in an accredited, eligible, two or 4-year U.S. brick-and-mortar or online university or college (specifically exempting vocational and trade institutions).
To be eligible for this scholarship, the U.S. Bank Scholarship 2022 applicants must fill out an online application through the link below:
For More Information, USBank Official Site